Fitness isn’t the only New Year’s resolution you can achieve at Sparkles! We’re all about the health benefits of roller-skating, but that’s not all it’s good for. Whatever you hope to achieve this year, Sparkles Family Fun Center in Kennesaw can help.
Skate Your Way to These 5 Resolutions
- Spend more time with family. With fresh fun every week, special holiday events (MLK Skate, anyone?), and fun activities like Tiny Tots, skating is the perfect way to spend the day with family.
- Learn something new. Whether you want to beat your kids at video games, become a laser tag sharpshooter, or finally learn to roller-skate, you can try something fun and learn a new skill at Sparkles.
- Budget. Family fun doesn’t have to break the bank! If you’re resolved to spend less this year, work Sparkles family fun into your budget. With special deals like $2 skating, pizza, and snacks during Monday Madness, you can have big fun with a tiny price tag. Even better? Sign up for Kids Skate Free and get 2 FREE skate passes for kids 12 and under each week.
- Show someone you care. Whether it’s making your Mom the center of attention with a throwback skating party or treating your nieces and nephews to pizza at the Couey Cafe, it’s time to get intentional about spreading the love.
- Get serious about work (and play). Book a roller-skating team building day!
Did your New Year’s resolution make the list? Share your goals with us the next time you skate at Sparkles Kennesaw!